We offer a one year warranty on our products as outlined below. For warranty support, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your original purchase date and the product you are inquiring about.
What does the warranty cover?
- Defects in material
- Defects in workmanship under normal use
What does the warranty not cover?
- Damage of product resulting from negligence
- Damage of product resulting from unauthorized modification of the product
- Damage caused by natural disaster
- Theft or loss of the product
- Damage of product resulting from misuse
What will we do to correct problems?
- The company will replace the product, at no cost, for the original purchaser. At the discretion of the company, the price of the product can be refunded.
What do I have to do to get warranty support?
- A Return Merchant Authorization (RMA) is required and can be obtained by emailing is at email@example.com
- The product must be returned in its original packaging and all documents and accessories shipped with the product must be included in the package
- Securely package your product in a suitable shipping box to ensure no damage during transit to our Returns Center occurs
- You may be responsible for the costs of returning the product to us. Inquire with our Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org