Has your Power Massager suddenly stopped working? If so, there's a couple of things you can try before contacting Customer Support for help.
- Ensure the battery is fully charged.
- When the battery is inserted into the charging cradle, does the light turn from green to red? If so, this indicates if the battery is charging.
- When the light retains this green color, this indicates that the battery should be fully charged.
- If your device is unresponsive once a fully charged battery has been inserted, inspect the charging end of the battery. Do you see any obvious signs of damage?
- Disconnect your charging cradle from your mains, and then check to ensure the metal charging clip inside the cradle is visible and not damaged or depressed.
- If both the battery and the charging cradle show no damage, try reinstalling the battery by using the palm of your hand to give it a firm bump to get it into place.
Did those steps resolve the problem? If so, great. If not, please take photos of the battery and the charging cradle and send them in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Customer Care staff will help with a Warranty Replacement